What does it mean to be yourself?
“Be yourself. The world worships the original” ~ Ingrid Bergman
- It means taking ‘Its not you, but me’ by the neck and owning it as truth and personal responsibility.
- It means more than self confidence, it’s more than strength or resilience, it’s more than capabilities.
- It means freedom, peace, choice and a fullness not to be found elsewhere.
- It means accepting, seeing, proud, powerful, vulnerable, discerning, curious, joyful.
- It means coming out of pretending you’re someone else so you can fit in
- It means being the very special you.
That’s what it means to me, what does it mean to you?
Somewhere deep down you know when you’re selling yourself short. You might pretend it isn’t so.
You don’t like seeing your shortcomings, so they show up to remind you in other ways, don’t they? They show up in those around you, in their behaviour, their attitudes, how they speak to you, how they treat others. That makes you flinch, react and it affects how you feel, even whether you feel.
- Your relationships reflect exactly what’s going on inside you.
- Your relationships with your family, partners, friends.
- Relationships with things – money, possessions, health, weight, shopping, work, creativity.
- You might be married, separated, divorced or single, loving yourself is necessary at all stages.
What is it that defines you as a person?
The relationship you have with yourself is the only constant in a life full of cycles and transience. You need only look at nature to find the truth in change and cycles. If it’s good enough for nature, it’s good enough for us!
Often what we believe defines us is the stuff we’ve made up as being important to our very existence and being.
We have a tendency to hide in our protective bubbles which come from feelings of:
Know HOW to be yourself
Know WHO you are
And LIKE yourself just because you can!
Each week, a one hour recorded audio will set the scene for the coming week. After listening to the audio, you will receive an email with exercises, prompts, visualisations and tools for that week’s tasking.
I use a time tested and proven sequence to not only uncover, but find resolution and grow from, any emotional blocks in your path. This is what others have said:
The programme gave me permission to be me and not pretend to be another person or try and take on their characteristics.
It was a wonderful course to do. It brought so many things up that needed to be cleared. It was a tough exercise but golly it worked. I think everybody should do that exercise. It was interesting when I mentioned it to some people their reactions made me smile. You could see the look of horror as if why would anyone want to rake the past up! They thought it was wiser to keep the lid on the box. I so see now that it is much better to face “the box” and all the demons, because it means they don’t keep popping up being delivered by my ego. Painful to go through sometimes, but the breathing exercises helped.” HW
As a direct result of the programme I have lost the ‘ well I’ve done my bit, now you deliver’. I have recognised that it is our vulnerabilities that are causing the issues and to move forward I want to show that I am vulnerable and ask my partner for his help.
Our communication is better and I can recognise when my own vulnerability might be causing a problem and I change the situation. EL
What can I say! It has been the most amazing, emotional, astounding & inspirational thing I have done in my life for many a long day.
You have given me the tools to unravel myself, and put myself back together in a way that I can work with. A way that has allowed me to look at me & my life through wide open eyes & to at long, long last understand.
So much has changed in my life in these weeks because of this that I can hardly believe it. New doors & pathways have opened and I feel like a brand new person. Positive, stronger, and much more grounded & relaxed. You have given me the tools to find strength & courage & self belief & so very much more. Wow!
Thank you from the very bottom of my heart dear faerie godmother x x GW
I believe the relationship we have with ourselves is the cornerstone of all others. Seriously, when it comes down to it, you can learn about communicating with others, you can learn about how to make love, you can learn about a million other ways to have a great relationship … each of them depend on you showing up as yourself and being open to being loved.
This is how it works and what’s included
- There are 4 ‘classes’, delivered by email to your inbox
- Each class consists of an audio recording and a weekly workbook complete with exercises for you to work through for that week’s learnings.
- You can choose to add 1:1 coaching sessions at any time during the programme. These are discounted by 25% from the full price of £80 to £60 per session. This price is eligible from the start of you ordering the course for 28 days.
Payment for the course fees is by Paypal. There is no need to have a Paypal account. Credit and debit cards are accepted.